- The kids have all graduated from college. You and your husband finally have time to yourselves … then they move back home!
- You have three spare rooms in a four-bedroom house.
- You have to shuffle your cars each morning to leave for work.
- You spend more time driving to work than you do with your family.
- You spend more money each month for storage than you do for your mortgage.
- Your neighbor found a loophole in the homeowner’s association rules and is raising donkeys.
- You keep hearing faint voices telling you to ‘Get out!’ and they are getting louder.
- Grandpa Jed just struck oil while hunting in your backyard.
- The dog’s house doubles as a guest room.
- You have to take a number to use the bathroom.
If any of these apply to you or someone you know, please let us know and we’ll be happy to help you out! For an article about preparing your home to sell, click here