11. By selling now, you may have an opportunity to be a non-contingent buyer during the spring when many more houses are on the market!
10. You can sell now for more money and we can negotiate for a delayed closing or extended occupancy until early next year, if needed.
9. If you need to, you still have the option to restrict showings for a few days around the holidays for your family time.
8. January is traditionally the month for employees to begin new jobs. Since transferees cannot wait until spring to buy, you need to be on the market during the holidays to capture that market!
7. Some people must buy before the end of the year for tax reasons! Or they want to be in their new home before Christmas.
6. Buyers have more time to look for a home during the holidays than they do during a regular working week.
5. Buyers are more emotional during the holidays, so they are more likely to pay your price!
4. Houses show better when decorated for the holidays. Your house will feel cozy and homey and entice more buyers during this time than in the ‘blahs’ of January.
3. Since the supply of listings will dramatically increase in the spring, there will be less demand for your particular home. Less demand means less money for you if you wait!
2. Serious buyers have fewer houses to choose from during the holidays — less competition means more money for you! And the Number One reason why you should sell your home during the holidays…
1. People who look for homes during the holidays are serious buyers!
And always remember, if you or your friends or family have real estate needs, we are your Boise, Idaho and North End real estate experts. If you are interested in searching for your next dream home, please click here.